Tuesday, May 01, 2007

4th post for the day.
ahh, boring like fk bodohs !
idiot idiot idiot !
my dnt folio which is due tmr is not done yet.
omgf !
i am going to DIE tmr !
lessons as normal tmr.
screw the school man !! F5F5 !!
arghhhh~
from ytd 1pm til now, i haven eaten anything :D
hohohos !
jianfei jianfei !
i wan cut 5kgs la !
stupid weather..
i am sitting infront of the fan..
but i am still hot like hells..
idiottttttt ! :X
sian sian !
still need to wait until 7pm.
then meet peishan go study at mcdonalds.
SIANS !
i am fking bored cans?!
ahh HELPPPPPPPPPP! :O
entertain me laaaaaaaaaaaaa ! ):
my mood's not that good now !
AHHHHHH~
i feel like screaming ! )*:

我不想爱了
its so difficult to love you.
i rather you dont msg me on 14o4o7.
jus let me give up on you that once.
and not love you anymore.
i regret myself,
for falling into you so easily.
its really a bottomless pit..
sigh.. :*(

No comments: